Monday, February 15, 2010

I should have realized:-)

My husband wouldn't leave home for three days without all his techy stuff. :-) So... I'll be able to do little updates, it looks like. Pictures will have to wait.

I can feel your prayers, it is going so well.

So far all I've done is get my blood drawn, but I do appreciate that they are so good at it here. There is nothing worse than someone who doesn't do it well. :-)

Even my hunger isn't so bad. Though the mention of chocolate chip cookie dough made me drool a little. That was a great idea!

Mainly I wanted to post to say thank you so much for praying! I don't feel as if it is just the two of us going through these tests, it is a whole big caring family! We are so blessed.

And... we are having fun! Dustin can always make me laugh, no matter what, and really, you can look at Mayo as an all expense paid vacation. :-)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Nice perspective! So glad you have the love of your life there to hold you and comfort you. What a great reminder he is of the Heavenly Bridegroom. We're praying!