Friday, November 5, 2010

Quick prayer request

I haven't slept for about four days now.

I'm not sure what is wrong, but obviously something is.

I've tried prescription sleeping pills, and all the natural stuff.

Nothing is working.

Obviously I'm getting a tad desperate and could use some extra prayers.

Would you pray that tonight I would find something that works for me?

If it weren't for not sleeping I would say I feel great. It is frustrating and is yet another complication to my life.

Not having sleep also makes it really hard to have a good attitude about everything, so pray for me to be patient and not a grouch to be around.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am so sorry sleep has been so elusive. I will be praying for you.

Rosanne said...

Ugh, that must be really frustrating... we'll be praying you get that sleep you need so badly! Hang in there!

Mindy said...

So, so, so, very sorry.

Are you sure your thyroid is OK? Do they do the test where they test all the thyroid numbers?

I went through severe insomnia at the onset of my health struggles, and my doctor asked me if I thought I could hurt someone. They know insomnia has huge side-effects. I will be praying more!

Brooke said...

Becca, God has put you on my heart the last few days majorly and now I know why-so I could seriously pray for you.