Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lemon juice and chocolate syrup

So it wasn't matches in the hands of my little ones when I ran upstairs after my blog post yesterday.

Nope.

A small fire might have been an easier clean up.

Picture this.

Gabi in a princess dress, covered in chocolate syrup, two washcloths in her hands, also covered, trying to mop up her guilty mess.

Karis, who should know better, was pouring out the rest of the chocolate syrup onto another washcloth. Of course, why didn't I think of that, cleaning with chocolate syrup. :-) The sweetness we have been missing out on.

The bottle of Lemon juice was empty because it's contents were on my kitchen floor, something my socks discovered as I dashed in to get a wet towel to mop up the chocolate syrup, which led to discovering more chocolate syrup by the sink.

I did discover something. The knot holes in my floor look an awful lot like chocolate syrup.

That is something my toes discovered after I stripped off the my lemon juice socks.

I did my best cleaning it all up.

But.... I have this sneaking suspicion that I will be discovering more gooey messes as time goes on.

1 comment:

Teresa :-) said...

That post just completely made my day. I can't stop laughing!!!!