Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blessings

The last few days have been great.

The natural stuff I'm doing has kept the pain at bay, and I've had some extra help. I think my cough is even getting slightly better which is such a praise. Keep up those prayers.

Yesterday morning my aunt came over, sent me to bed for a nap, played with my angels, did some laundry, made lunch, cleaned up afterwards, and generally made me smile. As you can tell, she is a great aunt and I love her dearly!

I have been amazed, encouraged, and so humbled by all of you who are praying. Wow, we knew people cared about us, but this is above our expectations. I even discovered that I'm on the prayer list of a chapel that I haven't been to for years. Being a part of the body of believers is a privilege and I'm learning not to take it lightly.

I'm realizing that if I didn't have this blog, I would probably miss out on a lot of those prayers. I tend to be rather quiet, I don't like to share a lot about the problems in my life(which can be a real weakness on my part), but I love to write. Sometimes the quiet, keep it all to myself side, panics a little at the thought of other people reading about what is going on in my life. I have to squelch it and realize those people, generally speaking, love me and want to know. So, thank you again for caring!


1 comment:

rachland said...

Hey Becca, I'm praying for you - your health, dr's wisdom, and encouragement. Keep looking to our faithful God! Love, Rachel
Ps 36:7 How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.