Thursday, January 13, 2011

Answer to prayer.... I think:-)

I've come to the conclusion that there will never be a time in my life that I will not need my mom.

Today she called me and informed me that I have a new diet plan.

I'm so glad, because I honestly am too tired and weak to figure it out on my own right now.

Did you know that in 2 1/2 cups of nuts and seeds there are 1700 calories? Add an avocado and you have over 2000.

Why am I telling you this?

Because these are the "snacks" in my new diet plan.

I will tell you that so far today I have gotten in 1 cup of nuts and 1/2 an avocado.

My stomach is telling me I may need a couple of days to adjust to the added calories.

My main meals remain the same. Protein and veggies.

I should be consuming around 3000 calories a day.

And you know the phrase I am most excited to hear after a few weeks of this?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking forward to hearing,

"Wow, you look like you've gained weight!"

But don't say it unless it's true!

Thanks Mom for taking the time to help me out yet again! I love you!

No comments: