Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My girls

We used her last diaper sometime last week. I'm going to cautiously say she is potty trained.

We had gone four days without any accidents - even when wearing a pull up. Today she had two, but both times she was outside. We will see how it goes tomorrow. I may be doing a little retraining.

The stinky part was hard. She always sneaks off when she has to go. I can't watch her 24/7 so I would always miss the opportunity. Today she did it again only this time she snuck off to her potty chair! VICTORY! Now we will hope it lasts. I really am grateful. A week is not very long at all in the big scheme of things.

I will say that Chuck E Cheese once again played a big part in the success of this venture. What would we do without that place?
Daddy working on helping Karis learn to ride without the training wheels. She can go about a foot without crashing! :-)
Helping little sister learn to peddle.


No comments: