Monday, May 17, 2010

Much better!

Gabi is sleeping. I never did figure out what was wrong. I have a suspicion that maybe she was getting the last of her two year molars in??? It's just a suspicion.

But we all sleep better, now. As a result, we all feel better as well. :-)

A baby update. Sullivan can gain weight, just needs to learn to drink out of a bottle or a sippy cup. You can check out more of that story at jessrivers.blogspot.com. Pray he learns the art of the bottle or sippy cup so he doesn't have to have a feeding tube.

I feel great! Except for, what I have another sneaking suspicion may be, a cracked rib. But, I'm not going to complain because my lung doesn't hurt and the right side of my head is pain free. And I have energy. Granted, that energy might be a bit hampered by my rib, but still, it is energy! That is such a praise.

No comments: