Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spiders and such...

       My girls are such a gift. Karis is reminding me of Rae the last couple of days. She has been running a low grade fever, which, and I hope this doesn't make me a bad mom, has made her easier to keep up with. She actually lays still part of the day. :-) Seriously, though, I've felt bad for her as she has been so tired.  Last night, ten minutes before six, she handed me her pillow and said, "mommy, will you put this in my bed so I can go to sleep and wake up all better?" Well, who am I to refuse an offer like that? Unfortunately she woke up about 2:00a.m. convinced there were  spiders ready to get her. I told her that they couldn't get her in her tent, but this did little to comfort her.  It must have been a very vivid dream because I couldn't convince her they weren't there so finally I  had to send Dustin down to the basement and she spent a very restless night sleeping with me. She woke up all cool, but now is a little warm again. I am praying that tonight she sleeps soundly and those pesky spiders stay out of her dreams. :-) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like spiders either. Yucky Karis!