Thursday, February 5, 2009

Holding my breath...and praying...

So far only Gabi has been sick. Karis, Dustin and I are all still fine. Praying that that continues. Gabi is much better, but still running a low grade fever. I have to say that I am enjoying the extra cuddles. I did get sleep last night, but was up every two hours to either feed or comfort Gabi. Sometimes she just wanted to be held and cuddled. It was so precious just to hold her close and know that being with me was her comfort. That is a sensation of motherhood that I love. Once last night I had to remind myself that I needed to lay her down so I could get some sleep. Thank you Lord for little ones. :-) And thank you Lord for SLEEP!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm praying for you too. I'm convinced that next to a husband and kids, sleep is God's greatest gift to mankind.