Thursday, February 12, 2009



Gabi is fully recovered. She is eating like crazy, I think trying to put back on the two pounds she lost. That made me sad since my chubby baby has stretched out and is getting skinny. It has been a rough week for everyone. I felt bad for Dustin - since he is such a sweetie and worries about us when things aren't quite right. I had a mild touch of something, and then, last night, I think a rough bout with food poisoning. I'm leaning towards some lettuce I got yesterday, as I was the only one to eat it, but I think I will go through the fridge and throw out pretty much everything. :-) It needed it anyway. Of course, the perk is that I am a few pounds lighter, as well, so.... now to keep it off.  As you can also imagine, our house is a wreck - even though my sister was gracious enough to help me with dishes and laundry yesterday while I took a nap.  I think today I might be able to make a serious dent in the disaster that is my house. We are thinking of putting it back on the market, so I really do need to get at it. I'm not a huge fan of the stimulus plan, but hey, if they want to give $15,000 away to anyone who purchases a home, while, who am I to refuse? I might as well take a little before wherever they are getting this money runs dry. :-)

No comments: