Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Favorite Girl's Night Activity!

So.... they liked my story, but I think our second activity was the favorite.

Can you guess what we are doing here?

It all started when I decided not to get my nails done professionally.

I was like, "If I can't get my nails done, I'll just get a tattoo!"

Noelle and I laughed when I said it, but it got us thinking.

Why not a Henna tat?

It is natural and only lasts 4-6 weeks.

So... we ordered a kit and impatiently waited for it to come.

And what was the first thing I got put on my body?
Why this, of course! :-) The idea is you put the die on, leave it on for 12 hours, then wipe the top part off with the die underneath. Dustin got a big kick out of this one!

Faith's choice.
Mine.
Elle's

The scary thing is, each of us thought after the event that it might be fun to get a real one. :-)

Who knows.....

2 comments:

Christy said...

Love your henna tats!! As a woman who got her first tattoo at 29 - go for it! ;)

The Roli Poli's said...

I love henna tattoos!! I love how natural they look. I got one at my Senior grad party and was sad when it faded away. Sounds like it was a great sister night!