Sunday, October 11, 2009

Almost done with the zoo...

I don't think we are going to get many more times at the zoo. We did brave it, though it was a little chilly. You can see by the parking lot that most people missed out by staying home. Those other two cars that you do see didn't even belong to visitors because as far as we could tell we had the entire zoo to ourselves. It was kind of fun. :-)
Two of the girls favorite aunties accompanied us. Abby, on the left, was the reason for the visit in the first place. She had missed all our previous ones, so we had to fit her in.

Can you see my two little jellyfish? Pretty cute.
Braving the mouth of the dragon and the tunnel of glowing animal eyes.
Watch out, the teeth are sharp:-)


My baby sisters aren't such babies anymore:-) Makes me feel old.
Having fun. The girls are so blessed to have the aunties they have. They love each and every one of them, and I am blessed to have awesome babysitters. I know this sounds extremely spoiled, but the first time I had to pay a babysitter was last month. :-) Love my sisters! (and grandmas, or course.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i NEED MORE SIBLINGS... tHE FREE KIND.