Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy days


I have some friends visiting from MN over the next few days so posts may not happen.

And then after that Dustin and I head out to Chicago again.

I wanted to let all of you know, though, that health wise I've felt good, sometimes great, but never absolutely terrible. :-)

Besides a few minor aches and pains and relatively little pain associated with the tumor, it has been a good month.

I think a lot of that has to do with the help I've been receiving. What a blessing.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I know God is holding me close.

We have some big decisions to make regarding my cancer. I crave God's wisdom for them.

I never realized how confusing finding answers and making decisions can be when you are dealing with something like this.

Just so you know, we haven't stopped searching, or given up on what my various doctors have to offer. My oncologist is on call and still searching. My naturopathic doctor is continually searching for something to attack it, and maybe we found it, who knows, my nutritionist is doing her darndest to keep me on the diet, and then there is still the blasted tooth....

Everything keeps coming back to this silly tooth.

I will try to update you on my tooth soon, because I know everyone wants to know about the state of my teeth, but for now.... :-)

Please keep us in prayer over that, as well.

There is so much information out there and sifting through it and discovering what is good and what isn't is often time consuming and a little frustrating. Each new thing you hear you want to be the answer, but you have to be wise and realize a lot of what is out there is false hope.

God promises wisdom to those who ask. I'm asking, and thanks for all of you who are asking too!

Have a beautiful fall day!

No comments: