Because today is too beautiful to talk about doctors and appointments....
Today I'm going to pull out my thankfulness list.
I can't even remember what number I'm on, so for the sake of me being too lazy to go back and look let's start with:
30. My little Gabi's ear ache is gone.
31. Someone is bring us supper tonight.
32. Dustin is home all weekend, something that rarely happens.
33. I have no tumor related pain.
34. God keeps providing what we need.
36. My sister found a braided rug for my living room for $8
37. Our bathroom light is fixed, no more showering in the dark.
38. A God who never topples under the pressure.
Tomorrow I'll tell you what my doctor said, but for today I just want to remind myself to be thankful for what God has given me.