Sunday, August 22, 2010

Headed out again...

Back to Chicago for a week.

A few things to pray for:

1. My mom. She has the girls because Dustin is working all week. They can be a handful, but pray that they sleep well, obey, and are a blessing to Grandma and Grandpa. They are little troopers. It's not easy having a mommy who always has to go to the far away doctor.

2. For Dustin. He is busy, busy, busy, with work. And when not with work, with stuff that needs doing at home. I'm praying he gets a few moments just to relax this week.

3. For me. That the appointments help. That he can figure out a few new things wrong with me. That I won't have car troubles again. And that I can spend the time resting and getting all my conglomeration of treatments in. Something that often gets pushed out of the way here.

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know how it has gone next week!

No comments: