Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh my


I uploaded my 150 pictures from the last couple weeks this morning and realized how far I've gotten behind. My new goal is to blog at least one time a day to catch up on all the fun times we have had. But in the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing this picture from this morning.

I was doing something for Karis when I happened to glance out and saw Gabi just sitting on the chair. This is unusual for her, so I came out to take a closer look. She had lined up her baby da's as she calls them, and was watching over them like a mother hen. I don't remember Karis ever doing this, so had to take a picture.

All is going well here. More in the days to come.




PS, I am a firm believer that the "horse pills" I've been taking should be reserved for those creatures alone. One more day and I'm done with them!

No comments: