Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mommy's little helpers



They both help me with unloading the dishwasher. Karis is really getting good with the silverware. Granted, sometimes they go in upside down, but for the most part they are in the correct place. Gabi hands me anything she can pull out. The only problem is that she doesn't know dirty from clean, and often I have a hard time loading them without her "help." Love it, though. 

No, I don't beat my child. That is an example of what happens when a three year old gets ahold of mommy's makeup and decides she is going to get ready for her Aunties birthday party. 

Gabi wanted to wear Mommies sweatshirt. She thought she was pretty hot stuff tripping around the living room. She love clothes, already. 

I put this last one in because, first, it shows you how Karis would leave the house if she was in charge of her wardrobe everyday, and second, it shows the state of our living room without our furniture. I have to say I really miss the couches. By the time the new one arrives in April (after our remodel) I will be so grateful I will probably want to sleep on it. Until then, the girls love the beanbag. Gabi loves to roll off of it and Karis thinks it is great fun to jump onto it from any point in the room. Something she wasn't allowed to do on the other couches. 

No comments: