Thursday, August 13, 2009

I know

It's been forever since I've posted. Honestly, it's because I am doing so well. I still have occasional pain, but I am getting my energy back and this makes me hope a little more that maybe I'm finally getting a little better. I know you won't believe this, but I actually did laundry yesterday, folded it, and.... get this, put it away. On top of that I cleaned our bedrooms, bathroom, and the kitchen. It may not sound like much, but to me it is an amazing accomplishment.

I guess this post is to tell you I'm doing great, feeling fine, and am busy catching up with my life. I have several adorable pictures I want to post, and hopefully that will come soon, but I just wanted to let my faithful followers know that life at the Rankin household is starting to return to the normalcy of having a mommy that can do what a mommy needs to do. :-)

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Glad you're feeling better! Praying you're completely back to normal soon :)