Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lately...

I haven't written very much.

I was trying to figure out the whys and wherefores of all of that.

My conclusion is that I have been gone too much.

Visiting this doctor and that dentist.

The travelling and being away from home is a lot for a normal person and it has just been too much for me.

Too much gadding about and not enough rest equals more pain pills.

More pain pills result in me not feeling great in the tummy area which results in not eating enough.

Not eating enough....

Well... we know how bad that is.

I have one more girlfriend trip to MN that I have been looking forward to for a long time.

My prayer request is that I will get plenty of rest and eat a lot.

The eating a lot on a girls trip usually isn't a problem, but getting rest is:-)

I'm excited for it, though.

Also, I'm excited about some of the places God is showing us for my cancer, as well.

Hopefully results will follow, soon. :-)

I have been discouraged, but God has been in this place, as well.

He has met every question I have asked, and told me very firmly not to give up.

To keep praying until there is an answer.

So... I will do just that! :-)

Hopefully I'll be able to put up some fun photos soon!

No comments: