Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost done...

Patched and ready to be painted over....
Karis was a huge help with Kalvyn. He was a little fussy, but she played her part of older cousin very well and kept him entertained. I'm not sure he know what hit him, but at least he was amused. :-)
Some people buy those fancy tool to help them get the edges, me, I just bring in my talented sister, Elle. How many of you know a store bought edger that can produce the perfect edge while holding a baby? If we ever move across the country I will fly her in to help me paint. :-) Thanks Noelle! I will post the after pictures soon. I still need to get the door done. Right now it looks like it has two eyes with bushy eyebrows because I forgot I needed to prime it first. If there is one thing about painting that I dislike it is priming. :-)

2 comments:

Teresa :-) said...

That orange is going to be FABULOUS!!! I can't wait to see it (and whatever new ways Karis comes up with for decorating!)!

Mandi said...

Wow.
When you are done... we live on 1st Street in Des Moines. :)