Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The BEFORE

Just so you are forwarned, these pictures are dreadfully out of order. So don't be confused.


See that awful backsplash, or lack thereof?
My wall before it was finished and orange.
The ceiling it getting there, no nails sticking down like a midevil torture chamber.
No more silly window to the garage. :-) All it did was collect cobwebs.
If we had known how long it was going to take us to get from these pictures to the after ones we probably wouldn't have made that first hole in the wall. Remodeling isn't for the faint of heart, and I think we are the faint of heart. :-)
Glad the floor isn't this anymore.
I can't believe the kitchen used to look like this.
Our steps before they became beautiful. Looking at this makes me want to go up and kiss my upstairs all over the place.

No comments: